VINTAGE STEAMPUNK SUNGLASSES

 
VINTAGE STEAMPUNK Sunglasses round steam punk Metal OCULOS de sol women COATING SUNGLASSES
For Men
 
 

These Vintage Steam Punk Sunglasses really rock.  They are just about the most trendy sunglasses I have had the pleasure of testing. 
 
They look great and have a lovely green tint to the anti reflective mirror lenses (UV400) that lifts up to plain lenses below so basically you get two glasses for the price of one.  They fit snuggly on your face and are very light weight so they wont hang heavy on your nose.  The eye wear frame is made of alloy with a lens width of 4.6cm and 4.6cm in height.  They look really smart and are very strong.  The frame has lovely round lens unlike the oval ones you see.   When you are wearing these anyone in front of you cant see your eyes just their reflection.  I like the mystery because they say the eyes are the windows to the soul so if people can't see your eyes they can't see your reactions which is awesome.
 
 This looks great for any occasion.  My other half keeps pinching these so he can wear them out when we go shopping.  These will appeal to all age ranges and will never date.  I can see the younger generation wearing these on a night with their friends.They certainly will dress up what ever outfit you want to put them with.  Suitable for male or female even thought they are men's glasses I will defiantly be borrowing these when I go out driving my black Mitsubishi Colt.  I may not have a sun roof but with the window down every one will want to know where I got these little beauties from.
 
 
 

 
 

I received this product at a discount and am under no obligation to write this review.

Comments

Weekly Posts

HACKING - BASIC COMPUTER SECURITY AND PENETRATION TESTING

4 Amupper Beauties Metal Bookmarks

3 Sets Pet Toy, Dog Rope Toys Dog Chew Toy, Braided Rope Dog Toy, for Small and Medium Dogs