Colorfey S925 Sterling Silver Personalised Natural Gemstone Multi Coloured Tourmaline Fashion Stone Rings in Adjustable Size

Colorfey S925 Sterling Silver Personalised Natural Gemstone Multi Coloured Tourmaline Fashion Stone Rings in Adjustable Size
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01N33ALHB

This ring appealed to me because of the unusual design.  Made from Sterling silver and is stamped with S925 The 7 different colours of Tourmaline are just lovely set on the seven different levels.  It has an adjustable back so you can change the size to wear it one whichever finger you like.  I prefer mine on my pinkie finger as it just looks lovely.  This is suitable for any occasion.  I wear mine for work because I feel just that little bit more special with this sitting on my finger.  It would be great for anyone especially with the festive season upon us.  What a treat to get this on Christmas day.  I think this will appeal to all generations as this piece it timeless.

 
I received this product at a discount and am under no obligation to write this review.

Comments

Weekly Posts

HACKING - BASIC COMPUTER SECURITY AND PENETRATION TESTING

4 Amupper Beauties Metal Bookmarks

New Luxury Watch Fashion Stainless Steel Watch