BassPal Shower Speaker, IPX7 Waterproof Portable Wireless Bluetooth 4.0

BassPal Shower Speaker, IPX7 Waterproof Portable Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Speakers with Super Bass and HD Sound, Perfect Speaker for Beach, Pool, Kitchen & Home




 
 
I ordered this speaker as I liked the look of it and it certainly lives up to expectations.  I like to sit out side in the garden with my phone playing Jazz radio whilst working and this speak is just brilliant.  You can turn the volume up and down and it has an led light that you can have on one colour or have it change at random, red, green, purple and blue.  The sound quality is just awesome.
 
It comes in a really nice sturdy box.  It was really easy to pair with my phone and once you read the instructions properly it is easy to use.  The buttons are nice and big and it has a strong suction cup on the bottom if you want to use it in the bathroom.  This unit is also waterproof and can be submerged in 3 feet of water for up to 30 minutes.  I haven't tried that yet but it states it can also float on water and it is certainly light enough to do this.  I live in an area where my house is at the bottom of a hill and I have not yet been able to get the radio on this but am still trying.  I have had this in my car for phone calls and they are so clear I just love this.  If you want a hands free speaker this is just great.  I love this so much I bought another one for my finance for Christmas.  You really cant go wrong with this one.  It also has a 30 day money back guarantee.  Get this for you stocking filler, you wont be disappointed.
 
I received this product at a discount and am under no obligation to write this review.

Comments

Weekly Posts

HACKING - BASIC COMPUTER SECURITY AND PENETRATION TESTING

4 Amupper Beauties Metal Bookmarks

3 Sets Pet Toy, Dog Rope Toys Dog Chew Toy, Braided Rope Dog Toy, for Small and Medium Dogs