Infruition Sport Fruit Infuser Water Bottle - 700ml


Infruition Sport Fruit Infuser Water Bottle - 700ml



I have never used an Infruition Sport Fruit Infuser Water Bottle before and I don't really know just what I was expecting.  You cut up some fruit, place the sliced fruit inside the small fruition chamber being careful not to over fill it.  Then you screw the chamber onto the lid.  Fill the main bottle with water and place the chamber inside the water and screw the top back on.  Place in the fridge to let it chill and to let the juices from the fruit circulate and flavour the water.  This is meant to replenish lost electrolytes, flush away toxins and hydrate your skin.  The bottles are made of Tritan plastic and are shatter proof which is great for me as am really clumsy.  This bottle holds 700ml and is available on the website in 10 different colours.  This is dishwasher safe but they do advise that you wash the chamber and lid to be hand washed.   Now I tried this with just strawberries and I have to say I found I could taste them but it was kind of weak.  I left it in the fridge overnight and during the following day I could see the bits floating and the water turning pink so it does work.  I will try it again but probably try it with several different fruits and there will be a better chance of having a stronger flavour.  All in all I liked the idea and it was nice to have the water on my desk in a secure container and something else more healthier to drink than tea all the time.

I received this product at a discount and am under no obligation to write this review.

          

Comments

Weekly Posts

HACKING - BASIC COMPUTER SECURITY AND PENETRATION TESTING

4 Amupper Beauties Metal Bookmarks

3 Sets Pet Toy, Dog Rope Toys Dog Chew Toy, Braided Rope Dog Toy, for Small and Medium Dogs