Rayami 2 Pack Soft Magic Summer Cooling Towel


Rayami 2 Pack Soft Magic Summer Cooling Towel

 
 
 
This towel is made from  a Sweat-Absorbent Breathable and hyper-evaporative fabric material that holds water and creates a longer lasting cooling effect.  I put this in cold water, shook off the excess then put it round my neck whilst I went out for an hour long walk with my dog.  I get hot and sweaty whilst walking as we go up and down hills and the constant stopping and starting just wears you out.  This towel was really good at keeping my neck cool and I felt that I did not sweat so much. 

I don't do any sport really and I wanted to try this as I was not really sure that there was such a towel but this does work.  I did wash this as it is machine washable and it has not lost any of its colour though I did find the ends of the towel did fray.  It is very lightweight so you could quite easily just pop it in your gym bag to use at any time.  It comes in 3 colours, green, blue and rose red. It comes with a waterproof PVC bag with a hook to attach your bags or pockets.  I tried it without getting it wet and it actually makes quite a good scarf as well.  I was really quite lovely and warm.  This towel is eco-friendly and you can use it again and again.  If you have someone in the family that does a lot of sports then get them a couple of these, they would make a lovely Christmas present.  You don't even need to use them just for sport.  Sometimes when I have to go on a long car journey I get really hot in the car, maybe even your children do.  Wet one of these before you start off and when your feeling hot pull over and use this to cool you down.

I received this product at a discount and am under no obligation to write this review.



Comments

Weekly Posts

HACKING - BASIC COMPUTER SECURITY AND PENETRATION TESTING

4 Amupper Beauties Metal Bookmarks

New Luxury Watch Fashion Stainless Steel Watch