MERRY'S FASHION CAT EYE SUNGLASSES


 
MERRY’S Fashion Cat Eye Sunglasses (Women)
 
 
Merry's Fashion Cat Eye Sunglasses are just about the most comfortable pair of sunglasses I have ever worn.  As soon as I put them on they felt like they were made to fit my face.

They are lightweight and easy to carry.  They come with the standard bag and cloth.  The lenses come in various colours so you can have one pair for any occasion.  The colours are Black, Brown, Silver, Blue, Red, Pink, Grey and Purple.

The frame is plastic and the design is from Italy.  The lenses are 52mm wide, 50mm high and made from polycarbonate.  The unusual thing about these are the lenses stick out like cat's eyes.  They really are different which is why I like them.  The hinges on the frame are reinforced so that they don't break very easily which comes in handy if you are clumsy like me.



These frames give 100% UV400 Protection Against Harmful UVA/UVB.  These look good on any shape of face.  I for one will be taking these on holiday with me this summer. I wear glasses all the time and to find a pair of sunglasses that not only look good but don't hurt the bridge of my nose is a godsend in my book.

I received this product at a discount but am under no obligation to write this review.
  


Comments

Weekly Posts

HACKING - BASIC COMPUTER SECURITY AND PENETRATION TESTING

4 Amupper Beauties Metal Bookmarks

3 Sets Pet Toy, Dog Rope Toys Dog Chew Toy, Braided Rope Dog Toy, for Small and Medium Dogs