SPEKTRUM COMPUTER GLASSES

 
SPEKTRUM COMPUTER GLASSES
 
 
ETAILZ UK
 
 
 
These glasses come in a very nice black box with glasses cloth cleaner inside.  They are very lightweight and comfortable to wear.  The first thing I noticed was the tint of the lenses in the frame.  These have been designed to block out 50% of the blue light emitted by electronic devices such as computers, TV and Cellphones
 
As soon as I put these on there was a big reduction in the light from the screen.  It made the screen look a bit yellow in colour.  They are very fashionable and when I put them on the table next to my own glasses, for a minute, I could not tell the difference.
 
I received this product at a discount and am under no obligation to write this review.
 







 
 


Comments

Weekly Posts

HACKING - BASIC COMPUTER SECURITY AND PENETRATION TESTING

4 Amupper Beauties Metal Bookmarks

New Luxury Watch Fashion Stainless Steel Watch