Trochilus Dash Cam (32GB Card Included) FHD 1080P Car Camera 3"Driving Video Recorder 170 Wide Angel Dashboard Camera with G-Sensor ,Loop Recording,WDR,Parking monitor, Motion Detection

Trochilus Dash Cam (32GB Card Included) FHD 1080P Car Camera 3"Driving Video Recorder 170 Wide Angel Dashboard Camera with G-Sensor ,Loop Recording, WDR, Parking monitor, Motion Detection, Car Pry Tool for the Car
 
This dash cam is a great size, I have seen smaller ones before and found it difficult to see what was happening whilst watching it from the passenger seat.  This one however is just great.  It has a full HD Video with a 3" screen.  There is a 170 degree angle so you can capture as much information as possible and on the front there is a zoom in and out button which you can zoom in on licence plates.  You can also switch this from day to night mode which gives great clear video recordings.  It has built in G Sensor which will automatically lock the camera should it detect abrupt displacement or drastic change of position.  This will stop the loop recording overwriting and evidence in the case of a crash.  I have mine set up to loop record so I don't have to keep resetting it.  You can loop  in 1,3 or 5 minute segments.  When the memory card is full the dash cam will automatically cover the oldest file.    With most dash cams you have to purchase a memory card but luckily with this one the card comes with a 32GB one which is great.  I have got my dash cam set up in the left hand corner of my windscreen and it starts whenever I start my engine on the car.  I have it plugged into my cigarette lighter and it goes off when I turn the car engine off.  I don't like to leave this on show as I don't want to encourage thieves to break my windows to get to this.  I just unclip the suction cup and disconnect the wire and put the dash cam away out of sight.  I have to say this is a really good camera and I am a big fan of the zoom button.  Also I think it is a deterrent to other drivers if they see a camera in your window sometimes they will think twice about the way they are driving, doesn't always work but then you will have the video evidence of this then wont you! 
This is a great value for money must have item in my book.  I drive on some major roads and there really are some idiots and dangerous drivers about.  For peace of mind for you and your loved ones I really do suggest you invest in one of these.
 
I received this product at a discount and am under no obligation to write this review.
        

Comments

Weekly Posts

HACKING - BASIC COMPUTER SECURITY AND PENETRATION TESTING

4 Amupper Beauties Metal Bookmarks

New Luxury Watch Fashion Stainless Steel Watch