FIRST AID EMERGENCY & SURVIVAL KIT

First Aid Emergency & Survival Kit Including 119 Pieces
 
 
By ActiveKits
 
 
I bought this first aid and survival kit because I though it was a really great idea combining both first aid and survival.  My partner has been taken ill lately and it was about time I updated our home medicine cabinet.  You know that feeling, just in case.  He is always pottering around the house and accidents happen.  This little bag caught my eye firstly because of the colour.  I am a big fan of red and black and the handles make it easy to grab in an emergency.  When you open it there is loads of stuff.  The case carries 119 pieces by Activekits.  It can be used anywhere basically.  At home, outdoors or even as a first aid kit for sports day with the kids.  If you are keen on hiking this would be brilliant as it has a compass, whistle, small fire starter and even a light stick which can last up to 12 hours.  Not to mention the bandages, plasters, antiseptic wipes etc.  This little bag even has rain ponchos, an ice bag and a first aid blanket.  I got this at half price and I can tell you I would pay full price for this as it is well worth the money and piece of mind.  This would be great to give to your kids if they were going off to university or back packing anywhere.

I received this product at a discounted price and am under no obligation to write this review.

Comments

Weekly Posts

HACKING - BASIC COMPUTER SECURITY AND PENETRATION TESTING

4 Amupper Beauties Metal Bookmarks

New Luxury Watch Fashion Stainless Steel Watch