Nomada Toiletry Bag


 
Nomada Toiletry Bag
 
This toiletry bag from Nomada sates "made by travellers for travellers."  I can well believe this after having a good look at this.  The material is strong and durable and of good quality  There is a carry handle on top so it is easy to carry round once full.  The stitching round all the seems is strong and the mesh pockets inside are a brilliant idea to keep your valuables safe.  The material itself can easily be washed and there is ample space to put all your toiletries, make up, even a towel.
The zippers I found were a little stiff to start with but have loosed up with use which is a good thing because you don't want them opening up whilst you are travelling and it makes the bag feel more secure.  You can hook this up on a door or a mirror or just about anywhere and move it about.  The pockets are a good size and I love the orange and grey colour.  This can be used by a man or a woman.  If I was going on holiday with someone I would have two of these as I have enough to fill one on my own.  I recommend this product for anyone to use it is well, just perfect.

I received this product at a discount and am under no obligation to write this
review.
              
  

Comments

Weekly Posts

HACKING - BASIC COMPUTER SECURITY AND PENETRATION TESTING

4 Amupper Beauties Metal Bookmarks

3 Sets Pet Toy, Dog Rope Toys Dog Chew Toy, Braided Rope Dog Toy, for Small and Medium Dogs