Magnetic Car Phone Holder by Mokoh



Magnetic Car Phone Holder by Mokoh
 
 
This magnetic car phone holder by Mokoh comes well packed with good instructions on the box.  The main part is already assembled for you and comes with a disk to stick on the back of your phone case to make sure the connection is tight when using the holder.  The item itself contains 6 neodymium magnets. It has silicone grips and pad making this item last longer.  The holder itself is a fairly solid item and fits onto the air vent tightly using the 2-size rubberized grip.  This item is sturdy and of good quality. 
 


It is adjustable and simple to use.  I have mine on the right hand side of the steering wheel.   I often find my phone gets a bit scratched in my bag so as soon as I get into my car now I just click my phone onto the phone holder and away we go.  I have a Mitsubishi Colt and it fits the vents perfectly.  The ball joint also allows you to move this in various directions in total 360 degree rotation allowing you much flexibility.  The socket can be adjusted according to your preference.
 
This is compatible with most devices for example, iPhones 5, 5s, 6, 6s, 7, Samsung Galaxy S4, S5, S6, S6 Edge, S7 and S8 as well as a multitude of tablets and other devices.             

All in all I recommend this device for its flexibility, good quality and support.  This is available on Amazon.  If you are considering a mobile phone holder, check this out.

 
I received this product at a discount and am under no obligation to write this review.
 


Comments

ProductsRace said…
I am a fan of magnetic car holders and I bought this new one called WizGear Universal Air Vent Magnetic Phone Car Mount Holder it is super strong and doesn't let the phone slip even a little bit
Nilam Ray said…
Thanks for the information. I really like the way you express complex topics in lucid way. It really helps me understand it much better way. magnetic car phone holder

Weekly Posts

HACKING - BASIC COMPUTER SECURITY AND PENETRATION TESTING

4 Amupper Beauties Metal Bookmarks

3 Sets Pet Toy, Dog Rope Toys Dog Chew Toy, Braided Rope Dog Toy, for Small and Medium Dogs