GEEKTHINK Unique Luxury Double Ring Steel Band Casual Watch


GEEKTHINK Unique Luxury Double
Ring steel band casual Watch
 

 


I received this watch to product test a short while ago and haven't taken it off except to go to bed.  I love it.  The is from Geekthink and it is a quartz wrist watch.  It has a unique style that I have not seen before and believe you me it is so comfortable to wear unlike other watches, you forget its there.  Though this is an Alloy wrist band, it fits so nicely and does not pinch when you flex your wrist.  The band itself is 32mm round and I found that the ends did not meet when I put this on.  I though this might be a problem but I have not had this come off my wrist at all.   The case of the watch is strong and is 8mm thick and along with being well packed the company also provides a spare battery.

This ladies watch is unique but it is not waterproof so don't be washing the dishes with it on in the kitchen sink or it will be ruined.  The dial to set the time is on the top of the watch face instead of the side which I think is a great twist to this design.

I would be happy to wear this watch out anywhere.  Great for day or night time and so comfortable.  This comes in several colours, black, silver, gold and rose gold.  All of which would get your friends talking.  Go and check out the website.  They are affordable to buy and a great Christmas present for that someone special.



I received this product at a discount and am under no obligation to write this review.

 


 

Comments

Weekly Posts

HACKING - BASIC COMPUTER SECURITY AND PENETRATION TESTING

4 Amupper Beauties Metal Bookmarks

3 Sets Pet Toy, Dog Rope Toys Dog Chew Toy, Braided Rope Dog Toy, for Small and Medium Dogs