YOOSUN


 
 YOOSUN - Enjoy your life


 
 
 
 I have just been lucky enough to get these sunglasses at a discounted price and I have to say they are so comfortable.  They are an unusual design and very lightweight and practical.    They are a Retro Classic Designer Inspired Mens So Real Sunglasses for Womens 9771.  Made of Wayfarer metal and the lens are polarized.  The size across the bridge of the nose is 13mm and the Lens width is 45mm.
They come with a soft cleaning cloth, a small pouch and a hard carrying case.  I use mine for driving to and from work (when there is sunshine).  Available to purchase on Amazon.com.  I think I look good.  You can too.
 
 
 
I received this product free of charge and am under no obligation to do this review. 
 
 
 


Comments

Weekly Posts

HACKING - BASIC COMPUTER SECURITY AND PENETRATION TESTING

4 Amupper Beauties Metal Bookmarks

3 Sets Pet Toy, Dog Rope Toys Dog Chew Toy, Braided Rope Dog Toy, for Small and Medium Dogs