Multi-functional Waterproof Eyebrow Pencil with Brush


Multi-functional Waterproof Eyebrow Pencil with Brush 

This surely is the best multi-functional eyebrow pencil to have in your bag.  It is waterproof and comes with a brush on the end.  It goes one smoothly, is long lasting and very easy to wear.  It gives your eyebrow that model glamour look, just like the professionals do.  Compact and easily stored this can be kept in your pocket or handbag to take with you everywhere and anywhere.  It is advised to store in the shade and keep avoid contact with your eyes.


Compared with other eyebrow pencils I found this to be smaller and more delicate than I thought.  However having said that, the brush and the pencil are much softer and make the whole experience less hassle and very comfortable.  Sometimes with pencils the nib is quite hard and when you press onto your eyebrow to put on the make up it can be quite uncomfortable.  This just flows over the eyebrow and rubs in so easily.  It is very light and the caps snap back on both ends so when this is out in your makeup bag there are no chances of this smearing all over your other products as the lids just wont come off.  I also tested this on my hand under a running tap as this is waterproof and it did not come off until I wiped it off so it is good.


I have had several eyebrow pencils in my time and I have to say this is one of the best.  Don't take my word for it, check out the website. Easy to use and great value for money.  You can take it anywhere even on holiday as will fit in most makeup bags or just pop it in your handbag. 

I received this product at a discount and am under no obligation to write this review.


Comments

Weekly Posts

HACKING - BASIC COMPUTER SECURITY AND PENETRATION TESTING

4 Amupper Beauties Metal Bookmarks

3 Sets Pet Toy, Dog Rope Toys Dog Chew Toy, Braided Rope Dog Toy, for Small and Medium Dogs