Bakers Campaign - The Insider

Bakers Campaign - The Insider

Wow, what can I say.  I have done some product testing in my time but this has to be one of the best campaigns ever.  I think my German Shepherd Honey will agree.  She was all over this box when we received it and has been steadily munching away on the various goodies.  The box it came in was really strong and so colourfully designed.  It contained 2 x 3kg bags Chicken biscuits, 20 x wet food sachets, 7 Beef, 6 Duck and 7 Chicken.  A bag of meaty cuts, a small frame to take pictures through and a booklet full of pictures and advice.  In the booklet it gives you tons of information on how to look after your dog.  There is a small card board cut out that you can pull out and play a game of hide the treat under one of three cups and try to get your pet to find the treat.  We played with Honey she loved it.


Chicken Casserole - with carrots and green beans in gravy 
Honey has really enjoyed this food thought she was not used to the gravy.  I tried her first on the chicken sachets as she is a big chicken fan.  She absolutely loved every bite and I think she could have eaten more if the packs had been bigger.

Duck Stew - with rice and green beans in gravy
Next I tried her on the duck sachets. I thought she might not like these because duck tends to be a bit rich but again she munched this up.


Beef Casserole - with potatoes and peas in gravy
Lastly I tried the beef.  Honey totally tucked in and had the lot.  I think this may have given the chicken a run for its money.


With all these she had a hand full of the biscuits.  I received 2 x 3kg bags of chicken and country vegetables.  The biscuits in these bags are really big and Honey took great delight in picking them out and throwing them round the kitchen.  

These Bakers products also have  prebiotic to help the digestion and antioxidants to help support natural defenses.  Contain vitamin C + Zinc to help dogs keep their skin and coat healthy.  Vitamin D to help keep the bones and teeth strong and extra protein to keep the muscles strong. 

I have to say Honey really took to all the bakers products which was a complete surprise.  Normally I have to encourage her to eat her meals.  I guess I have been giving her the wrong stuff.  I am a convert, what make my dog happy keeps me happy.  I know that the ingredients in these is geared to helping keep her healthy and I have one happy puppy.  Thanks Bakers.

BAKERSDOGFOOD.CO.UK

I received this product at a discount and am under no obligation to write this review.

Comments

Weekly Posts

HACKING - BASIC COMPUTER SECURITY AND PENETRATION TESTING

4 Amupper Beauties Metal Bookmarks

3 Sets Pet Toy, Dog Rope Toys Dog Chew Toy, Braided Rope Dog Toy, for Small and Medium Dogs