Totoro Hoodie


Totoro Hoodie

https://journeyscloset.online/products/totoro-hoodie
#gamer #hoodie


I wanted to do this review because when I first saw the hoodie's vibrant colours I really wanted to get it.  I thought the animal on the front was a Cat but when I received it I was a little confused.  I had no idea that this is from a film and that the animal is called Totoro.  He is a wood spirit and is made up of 3 animals.  The first is called Tanukis which is the Japanese version of a Raccoon then you have the Cat and Owl.   


The film is about two little girls who move into an old country house where they live with their father.  Their mother is sick in hospital and whilst waiting for her to get better they explore the house and forest and make friends with the wood spirits.  One of them it this big animal Totoro who is on the front and back of the hoodie.   

The film "My Neighbour Totoro" is a 1988 Japanese animated fantasy film written and directed by Hayao Miyazaki and animated by Studio Ghibli for Tokuma Shoten.  This film was critically acclaimed and has a massive world wide cult following.  Totoro has made appearance in several video games and Ghilbli films.  He has become the Studio mascot and is now one of the most well loved characters that the Japanese film animation industry has produced.


This hoodie is one of many items that can be purchased about this character and it is made from 95% polyester and 5% spandex.  I did not find a label on my hoodie with the washing instructions but I would either hand wash this or get it dry cleaned and I would iron it on a low heat inside out.  This is a comfortable and warm hoodie so best to wear a thin tee-shirt underneath it to avoid any sweating.  

I had a look at the stitching as I always like to see the workmanship.  I have to say that although the quality of the material was outstanding some of the stitching finishing was a bit off.  Having said that all the seams were intact, not one hole to be seen.  Great fit and comes in sizes from Small up to 6XL.  The delivery took a couple of weeks but it was well packed and absolutely no damage.  This is classed as a man's hoodie but I think anyone can wear this.

Its delightful and fun.  The story behind the product is great and just that little bit different.  Check out the website.




I received this product at a discount and am under no obligation to write this review.

Comments

Weekly Posts

HACKING - BASIC COMPUTER SECURITY AND PENETRATION TESTING

4 Amupper Beauties Metal Bookmarks

3 Sets Pet Toy, Dog Rope Toys Dog Chew Toy, Braided Rope Dog Toy, for Small and Medium Dogs