] Mole Removal Pen–Skin Tag Remover Kit with 9 Adjustable Modes&LED Light, LCD Display Spot Eraser Pro for Tattoo Nevus Freckles Birth Mark with USB Charging&Replaceable Needles (2018 Upgraded)

[2018 Upgraded] Mole Removal Pen–Skin Tag Remover Kit with 9 Adjustable Modes&LED Light, LCD Display Spot Eraser Pro for Tattoo Nevus Freckles Birth Mark with USB Charging&Replaceable Needles                    



This mole, tag remover is fairly easy to use.  It is described as a new generation of plasma micro district discharge technology with low and high frequency.  This comes with the main unit, a set of 30 fine replaceable needles which are used for removing smaller items like moles and tags.  There are 3 larger course needles to deal with the larger moles and tags.  Once the main unit is charged it can last up to 5 hours before you need to re-charge.  It has an on/off button which you hold down for 3 seconds to switch on.  Then you can change the level of intensity.  The level 1-2 , 2-3 , 5-6, 7-8 and 9 are all for various small moles and warts and require the fine needles to be used.  Levels 3-4, 5-6, 7-8 and 9 are for use of the course needles for the larger items to be removed like tattoo's and moles.

Make no mistake this is a serious piece of kit and not to be handled incorrectly  This is an electronic needle which passes a charge down the needle and basically burns the skin.  This also has a spot light so you can hit the right place,  I have read several reviews on this item before testing this myself as to be honest I was a bit scared. It is recommended that you sanitize the needle and your skin before you start to avoid any germs getting in the skin.
Lots of people have said they thought it was great, no pain and it does actually remove moles as there are plenty of videos on Youtube that show you how these work.  I think if you are using this to remove a mole that sticks out of your flesh then this probably wont hurt.  If like me the mole I wanted to test this on was under my skin, well that's a different matter.  When I did use this I hurt like heck, basically it was just burning my skin with a red hot poker and the smell is awful.  It did remove the mole but I am not sure that I will be using this again as far to painful for my liking.

 100% money back warranty for 30 days.1-year warranty.

I received this item at a discount and am under no obligation to write this review.

Comments

Weekly Posts

HUMMAN++

One Step 3 In 1 Nail Gel Polish

PINGKO DIGITAL KITCHEN TIMER