Handheld Shower Head,Guguda Shower Head Replacement 5 Modes Universal Fitting Chrome Shower Head for Bathroom

Handheld Shower Head,Guguda Shower Head Replacement 5 Modes Universal Fitting Chrome Shower Head for Bathroom



I have been testing this shower head replacement for a couple of weeks now and I really like the fact that you can have the 5 different spray positions on it.  Depending on what kind of day I have ahead of me depends on what shower spray I use.  They vary from Jet, Blast, Spray, Rain and Drench.  Most days I use Rain or Drench as I like to feel thoroughly clean in the morning for work.  The sprays are easy to adjust in or out of the shower.  The unit itself is simple to clean, echo friendly and has a Thermo Plastic Rubber material outlet.  It's size is 25 x 12.5 x 3.5 cm and weighs in at 159g.

This product is made of ABS material and the nozzle is made from integrated multilayered chrome plated oxidation mirror so it stays lovely and shiny all the time.  Designed to be installed by hand and guaranteed to be leak free.  Just screw it onto an existing hose and away you go.  The hose is not included with this product so make sure you have one before you buy this.  It has a universal fitting and will fit most standard showers.  

Now, I think that this product is good value for money.  I don't think I really got the best use out of it because my shower is not particularly powerful but it still worked really well and I always felt refreshed after using it.  I like the fact that it hasn't clogged at all and is so easy to clean.  It really does just take one wipe and the chrome shines brightly.

This product comes with a 12 month warranty and a 30 day money back guarantee.

I received this product at a discount and am under no obligation to write this review.



Comments

Weekly Posts

GOOGLE ADWORDS

Warm Socks Wool Socks,Emooqi 6 Pairs Women Socks Autumn Winter Knitting Casual Socks Assorted Patterns Comfortable and Breathable Thermal Socks for Winter Daily Wear- UK 4-7.5/EU 35-40

EsiCam Baby monitor camera wifi