HiveNets Vintage Tabletop Cigarette Ashtray Elephant Design Cigar Ash Holder with Lid Cover Desktop Decoration

HiveNets Vintage Tabletop Cigarette Ashtray Elephant Design Cigar Ash Holder with Lid Cover Desktop Decoration

 
 I wanted to do a product test on this Elephant, not because I smoke (as this is an ashtray) but because I like Elephants and my mother collects them.  This particular one is made of a high hardness resin and is very durable.  It is beautifully decorated and the ornate design is just delightful.  I love the vivid colours and with this one the lid comes off and there are 4 groves in the side to rest your cigarettes on.  This is hand painted and can be washed with soapy water and the colours will not fade.  It's size is 16.5 x 12.5 x 16cm so it s a fair size and is a great disguise for an ashtray.


 If your anything like me and a non smoker you can also use this elephant for other purposes.  I have used it to store some of my everyday chains or you could use it as a potpourri  vessel.  Pop some in and close the lid and everyone will wonder where the smell is coming from.  If you collect Elephants then just buy it for the ornament value.  It is lovely to look at and I guarantee it will be a talking piece round the family dinner table.  It is a unique gift I think and would be amazing for that extra stocking filler or Christmas gift.  These days people are always looking for unusual gifts and I think this one qualifies.   There are even little rubber pads on the bottom of it to stop it slipping.  They come really well packed and there is actually another one of these but much smaller which acts as a pen holder and you do have to purchase this separately.  I liked the ashtray so much I had to buy the pencil holder as well.  Little sneaky photo below if your interested.
I would love to just have these in my dining room I think that they add a certain charm to any room.  They are great value for money and it is worth checking out the website, don't take my word for it.

I received this product at a discount and am under no obligation to write this review.


Comments

Weekly Posts

Rhinestone Choker Necklace Luxury Statement Crystal Chokers

HUMMAN++

ETHNIC VEGAN EBOOKS (SET OF 4)