Tourmaline Magnetic Therapy Neck Massager

Tourmaline Magnetic Therapy Neck Massager
 

This neck massager has natural mineral tourmaline as the core.  This product in case of temperature and pressure changes is said to release infrared, negative ions.  The thermoelectric micro current has stimulation effects on the body.  It is advised that this can effectively improve the blood circulation, ease muscle fatigue and to enhance the body's resistance to disease.
 
The size is 49 - 51 cm and easy to put on.  I think if you have a thick neck you may have problems with this.  I found it easy to wear but my partner had trouble connecting the Velcro.  I probably did not wear this for long enough as I did not notice anything drastically different.  There is no heat so not sure how you would tell if this was doing any good.  I like the look of this item and I am sure that in time that this would have some benefits.  The writing is beautifully done  and the green and black go well together.  It is light and very easy to use.   It is not expensive and for an alternative what have you got to loose by giving it a try.  Not everyone is the same and nothing ventured nothing gained.

 I received this product at a discount and am under no obligation to write this review. 

Comments

Weekly Posts

HACKING - BASIC COMPUTER SECURITY AND PENETRATION TESTING

4 Amupper Beauties Metal Bookmarks

3 Sets Pet Toy, Dog Rope Toys Dog Chew Toy, Braided Rope Dog Toy, for Small and Medium Dogs