YCGRE Manual Citrus Press Juicer

 
YCGRE Manual Citrus Press Juicer Premium Quality Stainless Steel Lemon Lime Squeezer Ideal for Cocktail, Lemonade, Kitchen, Bar
 
 
 This citrus press juicer by YCGRE is one of the easiest pieces of kitchen equipment I have ever had the pleasure to use.  It is a very robust stainless steel press.  All you do is cut the fruit in half, place the fleshy part face down and squeeze.  The fruit gives up all its juice with minimum effort.  I am really impressed with this item as a child could use it.
               This will be a great addition to your kitchen utensils especially at this time of year when you are busy making cakes and puddings for Christmas.   I would advise caution if letting any of your little ones help as I was careless when I took out the fruit I let the handle fall down on my fingers and as this is quite a heavy bar it may hurt them.  This is the only thing that I noticed about the unit.  Its just common sense really, but the process itself, I cannot emphasise enough just how simple it was and this will help save so much time when making cocktails or adding juice to cake mixtures.  It captures all the pips and there is nothing but juice in the bowl.  Excellent product, easy to clean, grab yours now before they are all gone.
 
I received this product at a discount and am under no obligation to write this review.

Comments

Weekly Posts

HACKING - BASIC COMPUTER SECURITY AND PENETRATION TESTING

4 Amupper Beauties Metal Bookmarks

3 Sets Pet Toy, Dog Rope Toys Dog Chew Toy, Braided Rope Dog Toy, for Small and Medium Dogs