MagicdoUK 12 Colours Gel Pens set


MagicdoUK 12 Colours Gel Pens set
 
#MagicdoUK
 
 


These 12 multi-coloured gel ball point pens from MagicdoUK are very fast writers.  The ink just flows on the page.  They have a fine nib 0.8-1.0 mm tip and the colours are fab.  They do not smudge or leak which is great.  The are easy to hold and have a lovely crystal in the end of the pen to make them look that little bit extra special.  These are great for anyone who likes writing or drawing.  As the nib is fine I personally think they would take a bit longer if you wanted to use them for colouring something but the colours are so vibrant who would mind that.  These would be great for the kids for school or even just for that extra stocking filler for Christmas.  They are so light weight and very easy to store. 
 
 They are good quality pens and are eco friendly.  They are not toxic and are acid free and lead free.  I think I would use these for writing letters to friends or even for writing my Christmas cards as that would make them look  that little bit more different and festive.  I keep them in my pen holder by my office desk and they are so handy to just grab when I want to make a note of something.  Every time I have picked one of these pens up it has written straight away.  I also like to use these for doing boarders on things.  They are brilliant for making things stand out.  Great pens, great price, check out the web site.

I received this product at a discount and am under no obligation to write this review.

Comments

Weekly Posts

HACKING - BASIC COMPUTER SECURITY AND PENETRATION TESTING

4 Amupper Beauties Metal Bookmarks

3 Sets Pet Toy, Dog Rope Toys Dog Chew Toy, Braided Rope Dog Toy, for Small and Medium Dogs