One Step 3 In 1 Nail Gel Polish

One Step 3 In 1 Nail Gel Polish


If there was ever a way to transform the way nails are painted then this is it.  Its quick and easy to use.  This new product is pen shaped in design and makes it simpler to apply gel nail polish.  To make this product work at its best you have to use it in conjunction with a UV Lamp for the fast drying results.

When I first got this I thought it was broken because I ordered the black and the pen was white.  You have to twist it several times on the top before the polish is released.  It is not very thick to start with so I recommend you test this first before applying to your nails as it can be runny and did actually go under my nails the first time I used it so I had to clean it off and start again.

Once I got the hang of it, the pen was easy to use.  I found that you did need to do several coats to get the desired effect as the polish was not thick.  It is a good idea and was a lot easier and not as messy as most normal gel nail polishes.


You wont need to apply a top coat as this pen does it all.  5 minutes under the UV Lamp and you will have a good strong colour.  This is a fast dry formula and it does indeed dry in 5 minutes as I put on 3 coats to get a lovely dark colour and timed each coat.  It is reported to last 3 weeks and I found it was not very easy to remove.  I did get it all off and there was no damage to my nails.  This comes in 24 different, vibrant colours so there is something for everyone.

Do I think this is a good product, well if you like your nails painted then this is a must try.  I don't like spending a fortune on getting my nails looking nice and I think this could save you a lot of time and money.  Don't take my word for it, check out the website.

I received this product at a discount and am under no obligation to write this review.

Comments

silent.john said…
Great article with excellent idea!Thank you for such a valuable article. I really appreciate for this great information.. Salon for rent

Weekly Posts

HACKING - BASIC COMPUTER SECURITY AND PENETRATION TESTING

4 Amupper Beauties Metal Bookmarks

3 Sets Pet Toy, Dog Rope Toys Dog Chew Toy, Braided Rope Dog Toy, for Small and Medium Dogs