Teeth Whitening Strips,Fairywill

Teeth Whitening Strips,Fairywill Professional Whitening Strips,Fast Results & Non Peroxide, Removes Stains & Freshens Breath,Dental Whitener Kit for Removing Teeth Stains





Teeth whitening strips have always been a bit of a novelty or so I thought.  I did not believe that a small piece of paper stuck to my teeth for 30 minutes would do any good.  Well, what a surprise after using these, even on just one attempt I noticed a difference.

These are peppermint flavored, non peroxide and non slip strips.  You get 14 days supplied in this box.  There is also a shade guide so you can check the results for yourself.  You need to make sure your teeth are dry for it to work better.

The instructions are on the back of the box. 

Step 1 - Peel
Step 2 - Apply
Step 3 - Reveal

I stuck the tape on my teeth - see photo on the left and missed half of them off but you can see the difference in the colour from the tea stains.  Now they look lovely - see photo on the right.

As simple as that.  I have to admit that although the taste was fine, I did not like sitting for 30 minutes with what felt like sticky tape on my teeth.  It got soft and was somewhat like mulched paper.  However saying that it did come off really easily but you may want to clean your teeth afterwards.  My teeth do look better I would defiantly purchase these again.  I do drink lots of tea and it always stains my teeth so this will be my new best friend.

   If you have been hiding that smile for years because of coffee or tea stains and you think you will never have white teeth again, salvation is at hand.
  You have got to try this product because it will give you back your self confidence.  

Check out the website.  Good value for money.

I received this product at a discount and am under no obligation to write this review.

Comments

Jimi Reera said…
Thanks for sharing fantastic piece of content with us if you are looking Wireless Teeth whitening Kit in affordable price then Visit .
Thanks for sharing nice information about professional teeth whitening paper strips with us. i glad to read this post.

Weekly Posts

HACKING - BASIC COMPUTER SECURITY AND PENETRATION TESTING

4 Amupper Beauties Metal Bookmarks

3 Sets Pet Toy, Dog Rope Toys Dog Chew Toy, Braided Rope Dog Toy, for Small and Medium Dogs