HOTTEEZE ECO FRIENDLY SELF ADHESIVE ODORLESS PAIN RELIEF HEAT PADS

Hotteeze Eco Friendly Self Adhesive
Odorless Pain Relief Heat Pads
  
 
 
 
Hotteeze heat pads are a simple and easy to use product.  These are made in Japan and these heat pads are designed to relieve aches and pains whether muscular or cramps. 
 
This product is available in 3 sizes:
 
Hotteeze heat pads that cover larger areas like your back or shoulder.  You get approx. 12+ hours of heat with this size. 
 
Smaller ones Hotteeze for feet.  These are great when you get sore feet or that awful cramp that comes along when you least expect it.  You get approx. 5+ hours of heat with this one. 
 
Last but by no means least the Hotteeze hand warmers.  Great for pockets and gloves.  You get approx.10 hours of heat with this one. 
 
All these pads are to be stuck to clothing only and not directly to anywhere on the body. 
 

I have had problems with Arthritis and wanted to try these for my knee.  They are easy to open and I just stuck it on top of my jeans.  Within a few minutes I could feel the heat coming through.  The pad itself is warm to the touch but the heat that is coming off it under the trouser leg feels a lot hotter.  I could actually believe I was holding a hot water bottle to it, honestly it feels that good.  The pads come with simple instructions of how to use them and how to dispose of them.  There is a really long use by date on them which is good as you don't always need these every day.  This product has also got a great endorsement by the Australian Physiotherapy Association


Another thing that I like about using this product is that the site where you purchase it not only offers the product but it advises what are best uses for and in what circumstances you would benefit from having them.
 
Whilst I have been writing this review I have had this pad on my knee for over two hours and it is still working, still lovely and warm and in no way uncomfortable.  I could quite happily sit with this on my back or tummy or even get smaller ones for my feet.  Great item to have.  Don't just take my word for try one for yourself.
 

 I received this product at a discount and am under no obligation to write this review.

Comments

Weekly Posts

HACKING - BASIC COMPUTER SECURITY AND PENETRATION TESTING

4 Amupper Beauties Metal Bookmarks

3 Sets Pet Toy, Dog Rope Toys Dog Chew Toy, Braided Rope Dog Toy, for Small and Medium Dogs