AIR FRYER COOKBOOK BY DANIEL ALLEY

AIR FRYER COOKBOOK 
 



 AUTHOR DANIEL ALLEY

 #AirFryerBook
 
If you are looking for something different then I recommend you try this new Ebook called Air Fryer Cookbook by Daniel Alley.  I myself have never heard of Air Frying before and this was a refreshing look at a different process and technique that is on the market for quicker and tastier cooking.  I thought this book was very informative, well laid out and the recipes were very impressive.  There were some great tips in there and not being a great cook myself I valued this information enormously.  There is such a wide range of things that can be cooked with Air Frying and this book covers so many varied examples. The pictures of the dishes were so good it made me hungry.
 
This can be purchased on Amazon and it is well worth it.

I received this product free of charge and am under no obligation to write this review. 
 
 
 
 
 
 



Comments

Weekly Posts

HACKING - BASIC COMPUTER SECURITY AND PENETRATION TESTING

4 Amupper Beauties Metal Bookmarks

3 Sets Pet Toy, Dog Rope Toys Dog Chew Toy, Braided Rope Dog Toy, for Small and Medium Dogs