Yica Universal Desktop Mobile Phone Stand Tablet Holder

  
 Suitable for  iPhone X, 8, 8Plus7, 7 Plus, 6s 6 / Plus, SE, 5 5s 5c,
Samsung A3 A5 J3 J5 J7 S6 S7 S8
ABS Non - Slip Silicone
 
This universal Desk top Mobile stand is a hardy little soul.  It is strong and very durable.  The little pads on the bottom are just perfect to stop this stand moving around.  It grips to the desk with ease and there is no movement on mine at all which is great.  It is made from ABS and Non-slip silicone.  I just use mine for charging my phone (phone in photo is just a demo)  I have a Samsung S6 and it fit well.

 Compatibility: Compatible with 4-8 inch devices such as iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 6s 6 / Plus, SE, 5 5s 5c, Huawei P8 P9 P10 / Lite, Honor 6X, 8, Samsung A3 A5 J3 J7 J7 S7 S7 S8, iPad, LG, Sony, and Nexus, though with protective covers.

I use this in my home but I feel I could use this in the office or my kitchen.  If you are looking for something simple and easy at a very reasonable price I would get one of these.  You could also use it as a stand for example if you are using you phone for conference calls or you watch television.   You wont be disappointed.

Comments

Weekly Posts

HACKING - BASIC COMPUTER SECURITY AND PENETRATION TESTING

4 Amupper Beauties Metal Bookmarks

3 Sets Pet Toy, Dog Rope Toys Dog Chew Toy, Braided Rope Dog Toy, for Small and Medium Dogs