REIDA ICE SCRAPER & SNOW BURSH

REIDA 
Ice Scraper & Snow Brush 2in1
with non-slip Comfort Soft Grip Car
Windscreen Cleaner Snow Remover and De-icer Tool
 
 
 
This time of year you never know what kind of weather is going to fall from the sky above so it is always better to be prepared.  What better way than to have one of these Ice Scraper & Snow Brush's.  This is a   2 in1 tool with a non-slip grip. You clean your car windscreen by using the 10.5cm ice scraper tool which is on one end and on the other end a sturdy brush that can brush off excess snow off the roof of your car.  Its a win, win scenario.  This combo is so light at a mere 270 grams and easy to put together.  The 20cm snow brush is quite thick and sturdy and easily handles this job.  Once the two pieces are assembled they can easily reach the middle of your car roof or windscreen as its length is 59.5cm.  If you are anything like me I am just 5ft 4" and I have to park my car next to a footpath in order to reach the roof and this little tool is just the biz.  Not only can I reach the middle of my roof now but those days of leaning over my car windscreen, getting soaking wet whilst scraping the ice off my car are gone.  I really like this tool because it is so light weight and easy to assemble and disassemble.  You can use either part on its own or use them both together.  The handgrip is tight and wont slide about in your hand when wet.  The material is tough and its easy to store.  Its worth investing in and just keeping in the car because in this day and age you never know when you might need it. 
 


Comments

Weekly Posts

HACKING - BASIC COMPUTER SECURITY AND PENETRATION TESTING

4 Amupper Beauties Metal Bookmarks

New Luxury Watch Fashion Stainless Steel Watch