VEGAN BOX SET - 200+ QUICK VEGAN AND CHOCOLATE VEGAN RECIPES


 
 Vegan Box Set 2 in 1: 200+ Quick Vegan and Chocolate Vegan Recipes for a Healthy Vegan Lifestyle (Vegan Dessert Cookbook for Beginners)
 
 
Author Sam Kuma
 
 
 #veganforlife
 
 
 
Sam Kuma is indeed an established chef and author, who constantly goes on surprising me with his in-depth knowledge of recipes and flavours.  Each book he creates seems to grow in difficulty along side his expertise.  They do say you are what you eat and Sam is trying so well to get us all to eat healthier.  His latest offering for me to read is a box set comprising of two books. 
 
The first one has various recipes for smoothies, burger, stews and soups to name a few.  Quite a mix of combinations with lots of different ingredients, like yams and pumpkins which I would not normally use.  There are again several tasty offerings and one I quite fancied was the Cashew cheese.  I bet that would go down a storm at Christmas or any party for that matter.  With stir fry's and Detoxifying salad's, you would be able to have a right old time.
 
My favourite I have to say though, is the second book, because it is everything you could possibly want to do with chocolate.  Heaven in a book, at last my prayers have been answered. Chocolate covered popcorn  we have a date in front of the TV next weekend, what more could you ask for.  The pictures are fabulous and they just make you want to rip the pages out and start eating them because they look so good.  My advise, these two are a must for the kitchen.  What have you got to lose?
 
This product was given to me free and I am under no obligation to write this review.
 


Comments

Weekly Posts

HACKING - BASIC COMPUTER SECURITY AND PENETRATION TESTING

4 Amupper Beauties Metal Bookmarks

3 Sets Pet Toy, Dog Rope Toys Dog Chew Toy, Braided Rope Dog Toy, for Small and Medium Dogs